Oils Advisor welcomes contributions from guest writers. If you are an automotive blogger, mechanic, or DIYer and interested in sharing your knowledge and experience related to oils and fluids, we are here to appreciate you.
Please take a look at our guidliness below to get your content posted on our blog.
Guest Post Guidelines
We accept guest posts. However, if you don’t provide quality content, we’ll never publish it.
Before submitting for a guest blogging on our site, bear the following criteria in mind.
- Your content should be 100% unique, pass copyscape.com
- It should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- The article should be detailed and easy to understand,
- It must be free of spelling or grammar errors
- Infographics must be included in content (you must own the rights to them.)
- If we accept your article, once published, it will be owned by us. You have no more right to post it anywhere else.
- We have the right to revise the content and make some minor adjustments. It’s not a big deal, but it’s something to be aware of.
- Any links in the article must be relevant to the topic and should link to high-quality pages; we will not accept spammy or shady websites.
Steps to Get Your Post Approved
Step 1: Send us your topic details or just key word to our email account at: [email protected] (Don’t forget your website URL).
Please familiarize yourself with the type of content already on our site.
Step 2: Once the topic is agreed, send us your detailed outline.
Step 3: Starting your article and send it to us.
Ready to send your high-quality, unique guest post? Send us an email to [email protected].